Gabriel’s Oboe updated parts

I found this blog that has a great arrangement of Gabriel’s Oboe for euphonium ensemble, but some of the parts for bass clef were in the wrong key.

Jack posted the Sibelius file and Midi, so I put them into Finale to generate correct bass clef parts.

Thank you Jack for posting the arrangement! Below are the updated score and parts to download.

Gabriel’s Oboe.musx (Finale File)

Gabriel’s Oboe – Score.pdf
Gabriel’s Oboe – Solo Euphonium.pdf
Gabriel’s Oboe – Euphonium 1.pdf
Gabriel’s Oboe – Euphonium 2.pdf
Gabriel’s Oboe – Euphonium 3.pdf
Gabriel’s Oboe – Euphonium 4.pdf
Gabriel’s Oboe – Euphonium 5.pdf

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.